Axel F Loop Revamped Axel F Loop Revamped

OMG THE FROG IS BACK!!@!@!@!@!@!

FUCKING AWSOME nm else to it

FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian FF7-Those Who Fight (Pian

THIS IS WAT I GOT TO SAY

SDJHIUOSDHVOidswhoci negoiqearhxcgmiHgich oidufh goidahg moiegeiq,xc oiecgn, qeninv;avsdgj eaodjb,pidajgfiopurdsj jdofndaofng;aiuadrcicgmogherugh maieurioghoiaeigoheiaouhngrienargiuae ngiaeIBNSAIDBHGFIVSUBDVBIU!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11111111111111111111uiahdfgoaeh,rxgio uqerhcg,ehrqxio,ghreqirth,c;gafhal;xj e;gfqerpoh,gxpqoehroxgh,eiohs,xgkrdh,
cfvmh,sclfhvt,gcshlrvcg,weorpoierpoce rophmepupovohpvrohpopqvoipqumwbteqopi cwqocrvwcro,crq,ocrq,opqcro,p

FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!

!llusions - Bahdshah !llusions - Bahdshah

Hey i said i would get back to ya lol

I may of been a long time ago but i said i would. love the hard style melo in the mid. just 1 question is the sound u used sposed to be gated like that i wasent to sure of it. any way great song.

"Before Mydnite" F-777 "Before Mydnite" F-777

Hey Buddy

Its me again. I liked this song so much that i made my own remix to it. Its a hard style version i hope u like it. come check it out.

YT

Feel the Force (Demo) Feel the Force (Demo)

Awsome

hit him with the wii mote hit him with the wii mote n nunchuck

MC BigBoy--NeoMax(Remix) MC BigBoy--NeoMax(Remix)

WOOT

Ya yo nightmare helped me out with my remix. I like urs but its not the style im into. i like the hard style kinds. 5/5

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks for the review man!

Broken Ice - F-777 Broken Ice - F-777

Once again

another great track. that all there is to it. ima keep looking for more of ur stuff. Keep it up. i got new song go check them out. later 5/5.

~EnV~Swing Session ~EnV~Swing Session

that was pritty good.

I would of liked it more if u kept it in stright but its still great. kinda reminds me of basshunters bosta anna it has the same style. Check out some of my stuff. hope to c u comment it buddy. 5/5.

"In Your Heart" F-777 "In Your Heart" F-777

Whats up buddy

YO love the song. TY for ur review. I got some news ones up. hope u will come check them out. this is great i wish i had a better piano sound mine does not sound offical.great song 5/5

The Menu of Legend The Menu of Legend

love zelda

sounds rele come close to the real thing. i like the gitar part but it rele didet have to be there, but it was still awsome. i enjoys it =) check out my stuff n tell me wat u think of mine 5/5